Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Stitching Fun and More


They are so easy to stitch out on your embroidery machine. It doesn't take but about 30 minutes start to finish.
They fit 4 1/2" by 3 1/4" Notebooks that I bought at Dollar Tree. They come in a pack of 3 for $1.00.
The pattern is from fivestarfonts.
I am not associated with Five Star Fonts. I just use a lot of Anita's patterns. They are wonderful and stitch out perfect every time. Anita is quick to help with any situation I have ever had.

I made this wedding shower gift today. I made the Bless this Home with Water and Bread pattern some time ago and I have it saved. I just add the names when I need to make a wedding shower gift. 


Just a couple more things I have made lately. I monogrammed the towels for someone to give to the seniors from our church who graduated this year.

Have a blessed week-end and stay safe.
For a Free Bible Study Click Here:




9 comments:

  1. I love anything personalized and monogrammed ... these look great! Thanks for sharing at the {what's shakin' link party}!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Thanks for linking up with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Six Sisters. I appreciate what you all do. I will come next week. Blessings

      Delete
  3. Very nice, please link it up with me today at Wow Us Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie for the kind words. I did link up at Wow Us Wednesday and started following you.

      Delete
    2. You are welcome. Thanks for having it.
      Blessings

      Delete
  4. You've been busy! Looks like fun, too.
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews