B-B-Q Wieners Tutorial
1. Slice the wieners into coin shaped circles about 1/4” to 1/2” wide.
2. Place them in the crock pot.
3. Pour B-B-Q Sauce over them until they are covered.
I add a little water to make the sauce spread easier.
4. Place the lid on the crock pot and turn the temperature dial to high. Heat until bubbly. They will taste yummy!!!
They will go like hot cakes, at least they do in Texas.lol
Simple White Cake Tutorial
What you need:
1. One stick of Butter
2. 3-4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
3. 2-3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
4. A mixer-Any kind will work.
Put the stick of soften butter in the bowl.
Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups sugar.
Add 2- 3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
Mix until all the powdered sugar is smooth.
Add another cup of sugar.
Keep adding sugar until it is the right consistency for
Start spreading the frosting on the cake.
For a Free Bible Study Click Here:
I do not get and compensation from any of these products I use. I do not recommend them. They are just the products I like to use.