Friday, June 22, 2012

Graduation Gifts-Mini Composition Notebook-Key Chain and Chap Stick Holder.

This post is full of photos. 
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Please enjoy.
We have a sweet friend who graduated at the end of May.
She is going to A & M University. 
I wanted to make her something special for her new adventure.
Click below to order.
It has the Mini Composition Notebook, a Personalized Key Chain/Fob and 
a Monogrammed Chap Stick Holder.
I really liked the black and white giraffe material.
I made these two sets for a couple of girls at church who graduated.
I wanted to make them a little different so I used turquoise thread
on one and hot pink thread on the other.  
These Mini Notebooks are handy to keep in your purse
or Bible. I love taking notes at Church.

Never lose you keys again with these handy Key Chain/Fob.
I did not have black giraffe ribbon so I used the same 
black giraffe material  as the Mini Notebook Cover and 
the Chap Stick Holder.
I had never done that before but it was fairly easy.
I cut a 10" strip of fabric 1 1/2" wide.
I needed it to be 7/8" wide finished.
I folded the edges under and pressed real well until it measured 7/8".
It was very easy and they turned out so nice.
I plan to use more fabric instead of the ribbon on key chains.
These peanut shaped Chap Stick Holders are really nice to 
have to keep up with your chap stick or USB
For a Free Bible Study Click Here:

19 comments:

  1. I love the black/white with the pops of color! Thanks for sharing them at the {what's shakin' link party} this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool!! LOVE the black and white with the hot pink!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! I can't wait to see what you link up this evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely things and with a tutorial too! It's always fun to see what others are creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming. I appreciate your taking the time to stop in. I hope you will follow me and come often.

      Delete
  4. Those are so cool! Love the A&M ones! Stopping by from CASTTEAM midweek blog blitz!

    Continued blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming to check out my blog. Blessings for your family. I always wanted twins. I just love them.
      Thanks for all you do.

      Delete
  5. Love your blog - so cute - the header is great - did you paint that? Glad you stopped the castteam mid week blog blitz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. My son is the artist in our family. He drew the header. Thanks for having the casteam mid week blog blitz. I will come back.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those chapstick holders! So cute! Thanks for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness.I love your blog. I think it is so neat how blessed you are to have 6 sisters who work so well together.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.
      Blessings

      Delete
  9. love the mini notebooks!!! The pink and black together . .just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in. I appreciate it so much.
    Thanks for following me too. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. very thoughtful and creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these! You are so talented! I am so thrilled to follow your blog, and get to visit more. It is always so fun to meet a fellow teacher. :)

    Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. I am so thrilled to have you share your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews