Friday, June 22, 2012

In The Beginning was the Word,

The Word.
John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.  
Jesus is speaking to the apostles and Peter answers:
Matthew 19:16-18
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered, 
"You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
And Jesus said to him,
"Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did  not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
"I also say to you that you are Peter and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
Keys-the only keys we need.
Matthew 16:19
Jesus said:
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."
For a Free Bible Study Click Here:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews