Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is Our Heart Prickly or Filled with The Spirit?


Genesis 6:6 (NASB)
 The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, 
and He was grieved in His Heart.
James 4:8-9 
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you 
Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts,  you double-minded.
Psalm 51:10-13
Create in me a clean heart, O God, 
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence 
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation 
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners will be converted to You.
Hebrews 10: 16
"THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS UPON THEIR HEART,  AND ON THEIR MIND I WILL WRITE THEM,"
Hebrews 10: 19-22
Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 13: 8-9
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace,....
1 Peter 3: 4
but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.
1 Peter 3: 15
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;
1 John 3: 21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God;
Revelation 2: 23
...and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.
For a Free Bible Study:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

3 comments:

  1. Praise God. Isn't it wonderful to be able to say that no matter what is happening in life. Even though one of my best friends just died of brain cancer. I can say that I am filled with the Spirit and I know without a doubt she was and is. She is risen to never die again.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews