Monday, March 5, 2012

What God Has Taught Me Part 2


What has God taught me through waiting?
Waiting is the hardest for me. I want it and I want it now. 
Jude 1: 21(NASB) keep yourselves in the love of God,  waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.  I have learned that if I will just be still and know that God is in control everything will work out for the best. Romans 8:28.
What has God taught me through illness?
God has taught me that there is more to life than the everyday get it done list. People are the most important thing and not what we get done today. 
James 5: 14 (NASB) Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;
What has God taught me from disappointment?
Oh this one hurts. Like I said about failure, God works out the details and things work out like they should.
What have I learned from my family, my church, my relationships, my small group, and my critics? 
That we are all human and we have to give each other a break.
Ephesians 4: 2 sit all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love,
ROMANS 8:28

These questions were taken from :Adapted
© 2008 Purpose Driven Life. All rights reserved
For a Free Bible Study, Click the Link Below:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews