Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Proverbs 31:1-2 Your Mother is Always Right-Listen to Her


Read: Proverbs 31:1-2
Proverbs 31:1-2
The words of King Lemuel, the oracle which his mother taught him:
What, O my son?
And what, O son of my womb?
Isaiah 49:15
"Can a woman forget he nursing child
And have no compassion on the son of her womb?
And what, O son of my vows?
1 Samuel 1:11
She made a vow and said, "O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your maidservant and remember me, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life,...

Proverbs 31:1 King Lemuel recalls the words that his mother taught him. He listened to his Mother.
Proverbs 31:2 This comes from the deepest part of a Mother's heart. When you carry a baby in your womb it changes you for life. You have a connection with that baby that no one else has.

Verse 1 Listen to your Mother and apply what she tells you to your life.
Thank you for my Mother's teachings.
Verse 2 Your Mother has your best interest at heart. Your mother loves you like no one else can.
Thank you that my Mother loved me with all her heart.

Father God, Most Holy and Most High,
Your ways are not our ways, Your thoughts are not our thoughts,
Your Power and Might are not our Power and Might.
You can do all things through us because of the Power and Might that you have.
Thank you Father that you are are All Mighty God whom I want to serve.
Thank you Father for Jesus Christ and His Blood that saves us.
Father, Please help me to study your word and learn what you want me to learn from it.
Father, Please help me to be a better mother and wife.
Make me what you want me to be.
In Jesus' Most Holy and High Name I pray these things.
Click Below for a Free Bible Study:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews