Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 10 Photo Challenge-A Favorite Word

Central Park NYC
Liberty Park NYC
This young lady was sharing her lunch with the squirrel in Liberty Park.
I really like NYC. 
I like to say I have been to NYC. 
I like to say when we were in NYC...........
I like to recall the sights, sounds, smells, 
and the sensational time we had in NYC.
Then I looked again at vanity under the sun.  Ecclesiastes 4:7
Ecclesiastes 12:8
"Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher, "all is vanity!"
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: 
fear God and keep His commandments, 
because this applies to every person.
For God will bring every act to judgment, 
everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil.
The Word
John 1:1-2
In the beginning was the Word, 
and the Word was with God, 
and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we saw His glory, 
glory as of the only begotten from the Father, 
full of grace and truth.
This better be my favorite word.
The Word is my favorite word because it is the only Word that matters.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
For God has not destined us for wrath,
but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
who died for us, so that whether we are awake of asleep, 
we will live together with Him.
Jesus is my favorite Word. 
Thank you Jesus for saving my soul.
Thank you Jesus for loving me so 
much that you died for my sins.
I love you Jesus.
In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
For a Free Online or Mail Bible Study Click below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews