Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photo A Day 12-What Makes You Happy?

The Lady Walking in the Woods Zambia
What makes you happy?
Happiness is not found in things or people.
Happiness is found inside and it comes from God.
Many things bring happiness to my heart. 
Visiting Zambia always makes my heart happy with joy.
The sound of the brothers and sisters voices.
The sights of Zambia.
The beautiful smiles on the people's faces.
A Zambian baby on their Mother's breast.
The beautiful Zambian children.
On and on. 
The sight of a newborn baby. 
The ornery smile on a four year old's beautiful face.
The sound of my husband's voice.
A phone call from my  son.
Job 5: 17
"Behold, how happy is the man whom God reproves,
So do not despise the discipline of the Almighty."
Isaiah 52: 6-7
"Therefore My people shall know My name;
 therefore in that day I am the one who is speaking, 
'Here I am."
"How lovely on the mountains 
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace
And brings good news of happiness,
Who announces salvation,
And says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Only God can bring and give us true happiness.
For a Free Bible Study Click Below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews