Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 8-A Pleasing Aroma

This is one of my favorite places to eat. 
The smell of mesquite wood greets you as you get out of your car.  
As you walk in the door the various aromas bombard your sense of smell. 
Even if you are not hungry, you will be as soon as you smell the pleasing aroma.
It reminds me of good times.
We need to be lifting up a pleasing aroma to God daily by the way we live.
Genesis 8: 20-21
Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done."
For a Free Bible Study Click Below:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews