Friday, December 7, 2012

What I Have Been Up To!!!!!


WOW!!!! is all I can say. I have been so busy. How about you? 
Washing clothes is NOT just for Monday but whenever 
I have a spare moment to put  them in the washing machine.
I do not iron unless it is something I am sewing.

I have been sewing Monday through Sunday, Oh, that is all week!!

I did visit a dear friend in the hospital.
  I made the bed, cooked, cleaned, have taken several baths, 
brushed my teeth, combed my hair, got some sleep.                                                                                                                                                
   
There is no time to bake today as 
I had a special wedding to attend.
Blessed to worship and study God's word.
.......Oh yes, I taught a Ladies Bible Study Class on Tuesday, 
I went to a ladies class Wednesday night, 
I cleaned at the church building on Thursday........
So it is Not just on Sunday.
I know everyone is busy, 
especially at this time of the year. 
Let us not forget the Peace that Passes All Understanding.

Philippians 4:6-8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
For a Free Bible study click below:
www.bigcountry.worldbibleschool.org


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! Merry Christmas!

    PS How do you limit cleaning to one day? I need lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Oh, I really do wish one day a week was all I had to clean. Wouldn't that be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved that style of folk art needlework! And, your bible messages are a much needed reminder at this time of year where being overwhelmed often overshadows the true "reason for the season." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouraging words. Blessings to your family.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews