Friday, November 9, 2012

Let Us Be Thankful

A lot of people are posting 30 days of Thankfulness on their blogs or Face Book page. I admire people who can do that but I just cannot keep up with posting everyday for 30 days.  So, I decided to write a single post of some of the things I am Thankful for.
 God
2 Samuel 22:50
"Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, 
And I will sing praises to Your name.
1 Chronicles 16:8
Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples.
Jesus Christ-Mercy and Salvation
1 Corinthians 15: 57
but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory 
through our Lord Jesus Christ.
I Peter 3:21
Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you--not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience--through the resurrection of Jesus Christ....
Family
Husband
Ephesians 5: 22
Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, 
Child
Proverbs 31: 28
Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her...
Friends
Proverbs 18:24 
A man of too many friends comes to ruin,
But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
John 15:14
You are My friend if you do what I command you.
Mother
Proverbs 31:28
Mother-In-Law
 Ruth 1:16
But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.
Even though I am most thankful for my Husband, Son, Sister,  Nieces, Mother-In-Law and extended family and many more things too numerous to name, I realize that only Two on my list really matter.
God and Jesus Christ are the Alpha and the Omega. 
Revelation 11:13
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega, "says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
So, what am I thankful for?
GOD and JESUS CHRIST
Acts 4:12
"And there is salvation in no one else;
for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."
For a Free Bible Study Click Here:




2 comments:

  1. I love this - I'm bookmarking your post! It's perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. an attitude of gratitude makes life a whole lot happier!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews