Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Sale in my Shop Today Through Monday

Happy Holidays
Let the Shopping begin.
Celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday with a sale in my Shop today through Monday.
Scroll down to the bottom for the discount code for my shop. Or click on any discription to go to my shop.
Blessings

Happy New Year Decorations
Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Go to my Shop
Enter this code: PREHOLIDAYSALE to receive 10% off your purchase Friday through Monday 10:00 P.M.
Happy Black Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love everything!! You are amazing. That Santa Rocks place is too cute. I tried emailing you and I couldn't get it to send. I will try again. That is so sweet of you!!! Thanks so much for sharing again this week at A Bouquet of Talent. Have a very blessed week.
    HUGS
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice things! I love the Snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews