Sunday, October 7, 2012

Microwave Cleaning Tutorial

Am I the only one who ever has a dirty microwave?
It seems that no matter how hard I try to keep the microwave clean, it always get nasty splatters.
Not to worry!!!
Get the trusty vinegar and a medium size bowl.
Fill the bowl about 3/4 full with hot water.

Add about a 1/2 to 1 cup of vinegar.
Put the bowl of water and vinegar in the microwave.

I start with about 2 minutes on high power.
If the splatters are still baked on hard I 
go another minute at a time until they are soft.
When I am finished with the vinegar water, I just add
it to my dish water to add extra cleaning power.
Wipe every nook and cranny. Rinse your rag in the
vinegar water and wipe away.
Do not forget any spot.
The splatters will wipe off as if they are fresh.
Do not forget the door.
I like to wipe with a soft towel to get the excess moisture 
and any left over spots I might have missed.
I washed the glass turn table with dish soap
and scrubbed it real well in the sink.
Just wipe it nice and dry.
Put everything back in the microwave and you are ready to use it again.
On second thought, let's not use it, let's keep it nice and clean.
Enjoy!!!
Thanks so much for coming. 
Feel free to leave a comment.
Blessings
For a free Bible Study Click the Link Below:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews