Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weekly Chores Thursday-Visit


Thursday - Visit

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this;
to visit orphans and widows in their distress,
and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

Ruth 1:6
... for she had heard in the land of Moab
that the LORD had visited His people
 in giving them food.

Psalm 17:3
You have tried my heart;
You have visited me by night;
You have tested me and You find nothing;
I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress.

Psalm 106:4-5
Remember me, O LORD,
in Your favor toward Your people;
Visit me with Your salvation,
That I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones,
That I may rejoice in the gladness of Your nation,
That I may glory with Your inheritance.

Matthew 25:35-36
'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
naked, and you clothed Me;
I was sick, and you visited Me;
I was in prison, and you came to Me.'

Matthew 25: 41-43
Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me,
accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared
for the devil and his angels;
for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;
I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in;
naked, and you did not clothe Me;
sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'

Luke 1: 68-69
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel,
For He has visited us and accomplished
redemption for His people,
and has raised up a horn of salvation for us
In the house of David His servant--

For a free Bible Study click on the link below:

Weekly Chores is adapted from:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews