Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekly Chores Monday through Wednesday

WEEKLY CHORES FOR LIFE
          
Monday - Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity,
so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Psalm 51:2
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity
And cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:7
Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean:
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Psalm 30:12
There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes,
Yet is not washed from his filthiness.

Acts 22:16
"Now why do you delay?
Get up and be baptized,
and wash away your sins,
calling on His name."

Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, "Repent and each of you be baptized
in the name of Jesus Christ
for the forgiveness of your sins;
and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

John 13:14
          "If then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet,
        you also ought to wash one another's feet."
Tuesday - Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have
collected through the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

Romans 12:3
For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you
not to think more highly of himself that he ought to think;
but to think so as the have sound judgment,
as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:11
Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God;
whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies;
so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ,
to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen

Wednesday- Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching,
for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
Titus 2:3
Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior,
not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good,
so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands,
to love their children,
to be pure, workers at home, kind,
being subject to their own husbands,
so that the word of God will not be dishonored.

Psalm 96:6
Splendor and majesty are before Him,
Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.

Weekly Chores is adapted from:

Click link below for a Free Bible Study:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews