Friday, January 20, 2012

Bathroom Makeover is Completed Romans 8:28


Here are the pictures of the makeover.
I will post more detail later.
The picutres pretty much say it all.
The old saying that a picture is worth  a thousands words may be true.


I wish I had taken pictures of the before. We took the old tub and sink and cabinet out.

We had a two foot ceiling taken out above the tub.
We had a one foot wall at the front of the tub removed.
Then  we had the tub moved up one foot so we could have the shelf built at the back of the tub.


We took the old medicine cabinet out and painted it.
This picture is after we have painted the wall.


We replaced the old sink with this one.


This is the finished room. The newly painted medicine cabinet.
The new sink and cabinet.
The log wall paper and the new tile work by the tub.
This is the corner by the commode with the top of the wall painted
before the wall paper was put on the panel.
I wish the color of the paint showed more true.


This is before Tommy put the cabinet doors back on.

How nice does that look?
I love it.

Just another corner by the door before the paper.
After the paper and before the doors were put back on.
The medicine cabinet and the toilet paper holder before it was repainted.
The medicine cabinet after it was painted and put back up.

The toilet paper holder after it was painted and put back up.
The hardware we chose.



I really do love the remodel outcome.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks


For a free Bible study click on this link:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting. Let me know how you like the remodel.
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, we have a window I in our tub as well! We need to redo our bathroom desperately but the hubs has a hard time visualizing the outcome so it causes some issues..haha. I've threatened to have it done while he is on one of his extended work trips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is no small task to redo rooms. We have been working on one thing and another for the last 6 months. My husband said, If your marriage is not solid, it may not survive a remodeling job. lol
      Thanks for stopping by. Come back as I hope to post some other remodel jobs we have done.
      Good luck. I think you have the right idea to hire someone to do it while he is gone.lol

      Delete
  3. Amazing makeover!! Looks beautiful. We loved having you link up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope to have you back again soon!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love your site and I will come back to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" soon.
      Blessings,
      Shelia

      Delete
  4. hi Shelia... Love this make-over. That wallpaper looks like the real thing. First time I have seen it. I am trying to get started to remove and replace wall paper in my entry. Just need the allotted time for it. Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures, leaving a sweet comment and being a new follower. Hope you will visit often.
    Blessings.
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews