Friday, January 13, 2012

Bathroom Make Over Matthew 23: 26

You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may become clean also.
This remodel reminds me of the above scripture.
What have we gained if we only make things look good on the outside?
We have to really dig down deep and clean the inside to make a lasting change.

I did not take the before-before picture of the bathroom.
I  started taking pictures after the workers had started.
I regret that because it looks quite different.
They took a two foot drop down ceiling out from above the tub area.
They took a 6 inch wall out from in  front of the tub
This allowed the tub to be moved  up.
This made room for the shelf at the back of the tub.
I love that shelf.
More pictures to come.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews