Saturday, February 2, 2013

What I Have Been Up to in the Month of January 2013

The first three weeks of January I was sick for two weeks and my husband was sick for a week.
Now it is the first week of February and my husband is sick again. Ugh!!!!
The most important thing I did was an online Bible Study. The bible study was Soul Detox and it is www.youversion.com
In the mean time I have been listing some Vintage things to sell.
 I was having serious withdrawals from sewing so 
I cleaned up my sewing room and 
started my machine to humming for two days.
 Then I remembered that I was going through all the 
Vintage things I have in my house and 
deciding that it is time to move them on out.
So, now you know what I have been up to in January 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews