Monday, August 20, 2012

Let us Worship in Truth and Spirit

This is a picture of a church building where we worshiped on 8-5-2012 in Katete Zambia. The seats are about one foot off the ground. The worship service lasted about 2 1/2 hours.

John 4:22-24

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
23 But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 
24 God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
Click the link below for a free Online or Mail Bible Study:
www.bigcountry.worldbibleschool.org


3 comments:

  1. Hey - inspirational photo of missionary work in Zambia.

    Thanks for linking up.

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelia! I found you on Sarah's blog hop Monday Mantras. My husband and I went twice to Zambia on outreach with YWAM and our three small kids (I was still breastfeeding at the time the youngest one). It was challenging, but we also have good memories.

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quite a sacrifice. I know how hard it is just for my husband and me. I love being with the people. Blessings to you and your family.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews