Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet Holy Blessings

What a sweet Holy blessing to spend time with these three very special ladies in my life.
Our times together have not always been blessed. 
We have had some extremely hard times.
Times that severed the ties between us for a period of time.
Something that tore my heart out from my soul.
Something that  cut so deeply that I thought I would bleed to death at times.
Something that seemed so unreal that I could not comprehend it.
Psalm 38: 4-6
V.4 For my iniquities are gone over my head;
As a heavy burden they weigh too much for me.
V.5 My wounds grow foul and fester
Because of my folly.
V.6 I am bent over and greatly bowed down; I go mourning all day long.
V. 11 My loved ones and my friends stand aloof from my plague;
And my kinsmen stand afar off.
Matthew 6:14
"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive others then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.
How many Sweet Holy Blessings do we give up because of lack of forgiveness?
Thank God that we came to our senses and let Him work His will in us.
Click Here fo a Free Bible Study:
http://www.worldbibleschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews