Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Beauty of Fall

The Cross on an Egg.
Little Chapel in the Cedars.

What beauty we see as the weather turns cooler and the days grow shorter.
I really enjoying watching the seasons change. We have just enough of the leaves turning to remind us that they will soon fall to the ground. The slight shades or orange and red are pleasing to the eye. What comes next is hard for me. The naked trees are the saddest season for me. It is so like death. Somber and still. However, we know that this too shall pass and the green shades will soon enough return.
Just remember Romans 8:28. I have tried to think of that as we have gone through a difficult time this past week. Just an added trial on top of the other trials we have faced.
No matter what, we know that God is in control and He will win. We just have to figure out how to stay the course and allow Him to do what He needs to do in our life.
There again, I see the trees starting to turn and I realize He will bring them back to life after a season. So I have to believe He will see me through whatever I have to go through.
Just be still and know that He is God. Until next time I will focus on Romans 8:28 and the other scriptures that bring The Peace that Passes all Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Total Pageviews